What We Believe
We believe there is one God, that He is our Father (Ephesians 4:6), and that He is Spirit (John 4:24).
We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the only begotten Son of God (John 3:16).
We believe that the Word of God is His son Jesus who was with God in the beginning, through Him all things were created, and He is the only light in this world of darkness (John 1:1-5).
We believe that it is only through Jesus that man can receive the gift of salvation (John 14:6).
We believe that since all have sinned (Romans 3:23) and that since sin separates one from God (Isaiah 59:1-2), all stand in need of God’s saving grace (Ephesians 2:7-9).
We believe that God loves us so much that He gave His only begotten Son to die for us so that we might be saved (John 3:16). We believe that Jesus is the propitiation (atoning sacrifice) for our sins (1 John 4:10).
We believe that just as Jesus Christ learned obedience through His suffering (Hebrews 5:8) so we should be obedient to Him (Hebrews 5:9).
We believe the Good News is the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus (Romans 1L:1-7, 16).
We believe that God’s Word, the Bible, is all-sufficient (2 Timothy 3:16-17) and that it contains God’s only plan of salvation.
- Step 1 – Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God (Romans 10:17)
- Step 2 – One believes and confesses that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God (Romans 10:9)
The Just shall live by faith (Romans 1:16-17)
- Step 3 – One must repent of sin (Luke 13:3-5)
- Step 4 – Confession with the mouth that Jesus is the Son of God
- Step 5 – Baptism into Christ for the forgiveness of sin (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-4; 1 Peter 3:21)
- Step 6 – Walk with Jesus (1 John 1:7)
- Step 7 – Spread the Gospel, the Good News of Jesus (1 Peter 3:15) and be faithful till death (Revelation 2:10)